Infographics aim to capture an idea; ours tell a story
Explaining a complex system or process simply is what infographics do best. These are ideal for investor presentations and tradeshows because they facilitate a layperson’s grasp of your technology, usually in a single image that describes a cyclical or convoluted operation. The initial development phase is the most crucial aspect in these types of graphics because the flow is imperative to the viewer’s understanding.
FuelFX’s infographics are second to none. Our designers strategize extensively during the initial planning phase. We consider the audience, how the viewer’s thoughts materialize, how the gaze shifts from one step to the next, how the orientation or placement of this asset will hinder or aid comprehension.
- 2D drawings and diagrams of technical subjects
- Detailed exploded, cutaway and isometric illustrations
- 3D Illustrations and graphics
- Process diagrams
- Information graphics
- Comprehensive presentations
- Geological visualizations
- Subsea field illustrations